Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Visit from Aunt CeCe

Josh was out of town earlier this week for a few days so C really enjoyed all her visitors to help pass the time. Thanks JuJu, Cole, and Aunt CeCe for helping evenings without Daddy seem less lonely. Here are some pictures of Caroline with CeCe that I just had to share. Everyday when Christy would see me she would say 'heeeey' to my belly and now it's Caroline's favorite thing to say and says it constantly. Christy credits herself with this. Christy was also the first person other than family to hold Caroline after she was first born. As you can tell from the first picture, they have a special connection!


The stare down





She loved hugging on CeCe


What about another hug?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

I'm totally jealous... Caroline and I need a photo shoot soon!!