
Caroline loves to make people laugh, so she does these faces on command, because she knows it will cause a reaction. I think we may have an actress on our hands. Martina, this post is for you!
Cute face:

Funny face:

Suprise face:

Mad face:
she's eating a sesame seed bun, doing all these faces made her hungry! She is a bread monster!Now she says, 'I'm done, get this camera out of my face and let's go to the playground!'

4 comments:
HILARIOUS! This made me laugh looking at it. I was just talking to Cortney about this last week and how funny that she can do all these faces on command. I was even imitating some of them myself for Cortney's amusement. I think it is so funny. I'm gonna start teaching Colton to do that too! Maybe Caroline can tutor him!
The surprised face is great!
I'm so impressed! She's too cute!
Her surprised face is my favorite!! ha ha ha!! Thanks for posting... makes me smile!
Post a Comment