Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh Heavenly Day

Here's a little glimpse of our heavenly Saturday afternoon...


Caroline's first visit to the zoo's splash pad.


Having a little picnic at the botanical gardens, on a quilt that Josh's Granny Hale made.



I also snapped a few pics of C.

3 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

You make motherhood look like a cake walk! Of course, if I had C as a child I'd be having tons of fun, too! So glad you guys had a fun Saturday!

The Penter Family said...

That splash pad looks like fun!I need to take Colton there. There is a mini-one at Ross Bridge that we went to and he LOVED it. Just crawled around from fountain to fountain! We should take both of them there one day together. I think that would be fun!

Dana said...

That beautiful baby girl is getting so big! Isn't it time for another lunch date? :) Love you!