Friday, July 17, 2009

Impromptu

Photo shoot...since this is her last week of being 18 months, I've really been taking the pictures! She looks so much older to me now than just earlier this month. She is showing us more and more each day that she is definitely a toddler. She has discovered 'no,no' and uses it! She is still a big fan of 'yay and yea' and says those with such enthusiasm, it almost makes you forget her new found negativity. She is still so sweet and loves to hug. The other day at playgroup, she gave everyone hugs and couldn't stop hugging an 8 month old baby, Hannah Grace. I don't know if that means she will be a great big sister or a terror. She is not fond of me holding anyone else's child, so good thing I'm not pregnant! We have so much fun and I really can't imagine my life without her!
Is it a bird or a plane, Caroline?
Smiling at our neighbor, Ken, running by...



Can we go back inside, mom?

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Alicia, these are my favorite pictures yet. Caroline is so beautiful!

Dana said...

the black and white ones take my breath away!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll!

Ashley Matteo said...

hey
great pics. i love the different angles you took the shots at. she is precious and you are very skilled. we had a great time with yall walking and playing on friday. thanks for the invite
ashely

McKinney Madness said...

I LOVE the black and white one of her face! I may need to order one to frame at my house since I don't get to see that sweet face enough! : ) The pics look great!