Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Med School Bound


Cole, my baby brother, is headed for medical school at the University of South Alabama in Mobile. He will be moving into his own townhouse in early August. So today Cole came over so that Caroline and I could help him do some shopping for his new place and of course I did take some pictures. It's hard to believe my baby brother is going to be a doctor, but he's always been so studious and self-disciplined it's not suprising. We are so proud of him, but are sad to see him leave Birmingham. Here is Caroline with her Uncle Cole (or Dole as she calls him).


2 comments:

newmanfamily said...

Congratulations Cole! It is a long journey but getting there is HUGE!! Don't plan on seeing much of him for at least the next 7 years, ha!

McKinney Madness said...

Our little Cole is all grown up! ha ha! I'm so happy for him!!