For those interested...I had jury duty this week. So I went down to Columbiana and long story short the case I was assigned to settled, so no jury duty for the next two years for me, yay! My good friend Cortney McKinney and her husband Trey made some frames for Caroline's playroom. You can check out their business here. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, but they exceeded my expectations. So now Caroline's artwork is framed! Thanks Cort and Trey, you guys are so talented!!




4 comments:
They did a really good job on those frames.
I remember you told me that you had that jury duty. I'm glad you managed to get out of it!
wow, those frames are great!!! they look super fun next to the polka dots. and the pics of your little picasso are really cute. glad jury duty is over!
Alicia, you are so sweet for taking the time to post pictures of our frames! I'm so glad you liked them and I'm happy to see C's AMAZING work inside the frame. I miss you and will have to plan a trip to visit soon!
Post a Comment