Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So much for exercise

I'm a bit saddened by the fact that we can no longer take after dinner walks as a family for actual cardio vascular benefit. Josh and I used to be able to walk, talk and discuss our day, then Caroline began jabbering away, so that put an end to that. We had to park the BOB for the evening strolls, because Caroline wanted us to hold her hands and walk with her around the neighborhood. NOW, she wants to push the rarely used umbrella stroller all the way around the 'hood. I'm going to have to get back to the gym!! Atleast someone is getting exercise, you should see her leg muscles, impressive!

So proud of herself!


What mom? Haven't you ever seen anyone pushing a stroller? Why the photo op?


I had to get out of her way, because she was moving right along.


That has to be uncomforable!
That's our girl Miss Determined.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

newmanfamily said...

John's new thing is to push Clara in the stroller. It is hard when he can't really see where he is going and he runs her into things. Love Caroline's expression in the "what are you looking at?" one.

McKinney Madness said...

She's like the Energizer bunny... she keeps going... and going... and going... (She doesn't keep you busy, does she?) : )