Thursday, August 6, 2009

Zoooooooooo

The world is very small sometimes. Our new neighbors are some very familiar faces. Stephanie and I went to high school together back in Farragut. We met at the gym several years ago and now not only are we neighbors, but also have kids only 4 months apart. So today we decided to take them to the zoooooooooo (as Caroline calls it) together. Stephanie drove and Caroline loved being in the back with Greyson. She was pulling out all the stops, peek-a-boo, dancing, funny faces, and then we looked back at them and they were holding hands. We may have trouble in the future! She also loves to ride around the neighborhood with him in his little wagon. As soon as she saw him last night she started trying to climb in with him.

Okay Greyson, we are finally out of our stroller. What should we do first?


Look at kangaroos?



Caroline says, 'hey I'll rock us.' Greyson doesn't seem too sure about it!

Greyson running for lunch at Gilchrist.
The zoo was hot and tiring, but I'm now enjoying the fruits of my labor. Caroline has been asleep for 2 and 1/2 hours! Who's up for the zoo tomorrow?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

I totally hear you! I took Colton to the zoo yesterday. It was HOT and hard work, but worth it in the end when he took a 3 hour nap!