It was back to Old Baker Farm for our playgroup. We went last year and I can say hands down that Caroline enjoyed herself more this year. She is ready to move to the farm! I took sooooo many pictures, you can click on the collages to see them larger.

Caroline and friends looking at the animals in the barn. This was one of Caroline's favorite parts! She even got to pet a baby chick (I have the cutest picture, but forgot to add it to the collage), of course she went nuts over all the baby animals.

Caroline and friends looking at the animals in the barn. This was one of Caroline's favorite parts! She even got to pet a baby chick (I have the cutest picture, but forgot to add it to the collage), of course she went nuts over all the baby animals.

Now for the hayride and pumpkin patch. She got to sit right beside her sweet friend, Hayley. Caroline was a bit overwhelmed by the pumpkin patch itself. She picked up the first pumpkin she came to then saw all the other kids running around and wasn't sure if that was the one she wanted or not. I eventually just had to pick one for her, indecisive, already!

The hay maze was a hit! Caroline was the first one heading in and she was following some of the older boys around at first and then took the lead and was the first to find her way out all on her own. Maybe she has her PawPaw Toline's sense of direction, mine used to be good, but motherhood has taken over and I actually get lost now from time to time. Hayley followed Caroline right out and Caroline was so proud that she gave her a big hug.


2 comments:
Awesome pics! I am so glad we got to go yesterday.
Love all of your pictures...they are just beautiful!! Caroline is such a doll...gorgeous just like her mommy. I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch with my kids. It's always such a fun trip!!
Post a Comment