Sunday, November 22, 2009

Zoo fun

Since the weather was so nice Saturday, my parents brought my nephew Aidan to the Birmingham Zoo for the first time. Caroline was more than happy to show him around a bit and soooo excited to see her JuJu and PawPaw. No pictures, but we also got to meet up for lunch with some of our friends Brooke, Thomas, and all their beautiful kiddos who moved to Huntsville several years ago. We stay in touch through blog world, but it was even better to see them in person!

Aidan and Caroline on the vintage tractor. One lady passing by said, what a cute Christmas picture! Well, I'm not sure if my sister would appreciate me using her child in my Christmas photo:) I guess these cousins could pass as siblings, though!


Loving on JuJu. Caroline also had to hold JuJu's hand the entire time. She kept saying, 'hand, JuJu!'


My dad really got a work-out, too. Aidan and Caroline both insisted that he pick them up to look at the animals. My dad, LOVED IT! Who can blame him?


This was Caroline's first time to ride the zoo train. She loved it! Aidan, didn't think it went fast enough, but Caroline didn't mind the slow pace.
Thanks for visiting JuJu, PawPaw, and Aidan!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

brooke said...

What cute pictures!! I'm so glad Thomas and I got to meet up with ya'll. We really do miss ya'll...still!! You have such a beautiful little girl and I can't wait to find out what the other one will be :) Such a precious little family! You and Josh haven't changed a bit either....still as nice and pleasant to be around as I remember! I hope we can catch up again much sooner this next time!

McKinney Madness said...

So sweet!! I can't believe that C will be 2 next month. Your pictures keep getting better and better and I'm sure I'll have to take some lessons from you once I get my camera! Have I missed the blog where you tell us whether you're having a girl or a boy? I can't wait to find out!!