We are just a few days shy of her 2nd birthday and boy, oh boy, is she ever ready! She has been talking about her 'to you' for a solid three months! I hope I don't disappoint her with the festivities we have planned. She is getting excited about her baby brother and likes to talk to my belly. She of course says...'my baby brother.' She gets sad when we see a baby out and asks where her baby brother is... We've had the privledge of having my brother Cole, back from med school here for a couple and days. Caroline loves giving him hugs, tickling his back, and trying to persuade him to play with her constantly. She is persistent and it is difficult to say 'no' when she asks so nicely! She will be starting Mother's Day Out in early January and I'm excited to see how she likes it. I think she'll love it. She is very independent and social, so school is right up her alley. Now, I'm off to watch Charlie Brown's Christmas special with Caroline:)




2 comments:
She is a doll!
She is gorgeous. Happy 'to you,' Caroline! We'll be celebrating with Preston the same day.
Post a Comment