Caroline got a new hat in the mail today (from Etsy). I was so glad she woke up while there was still some daylight so I could try out my early Christmas present, new camera (thanks Dad, Mom, and Josh). She wasn't as into as you can see...she was more interested in going on a walk (she wanted to show the neighbors her new hat).




8 comments:
PRECIOUS hat!
I was going to say the same thing! Love the hat! and her eyes in that picture...beautiful!
These are great!! I love the hat :)
great shots. im sure you will have fun with your new camera over the holidays! and super cute hat, i love it
Adorable!!!
Love the hat! She is adorable even without a cute hat though.
Email me! I want to hear all about your new camera. What did you get? Yeah, fun!
Love the new hat....and a new camera?? Wow!! The picturea are beautiful!! What kind of camera did you get?
That hat is precious! And it looks so great with her eyes.
Post a Comment