How sweet. I was actually just thinking about C starting her dance class this morning in the car. Glad she likes it so much.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! I can't wait for Clara to start ballet. I need to send you pictures of our funny girls this weekend.
That is too cute! Looks like she is a natural!
Absolutely adorable... I've got to put Sarah Taylor in ballet just so I can see her in that cute little outfit! : ) Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How sweet. I was actually just thinking about C starting her dance class this morning in the car. Glad she likes it so much.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! I can't wait for Clara to start ballet. I need to send you pictures of our funny girls this weekend.
That is too cute! Looks like she is a natural!
Absolutely adorable... I've got to put Sarah Taylor in ballet just so I can see her in that cute little outfit! : ) Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment