Tuesday, September 7, 2010

just Clark

This weekend Josh and Caroline were in TN for the football game. Well actually Josh and his dad went (in the convertible nonetheless...oh I wish I could have seen these two riding down the road), while Mimi kept Caroline and her cousins. I decided at the last minute to stay at home to get all my pictures finished from my photo shoots and all Caroline's clothes washed, dried, ironed, on hangers, and tagged for the Giggles & Grace Consignment Sale at Asbury(it's a great sale and it is this Friday&Saturday)...whew! It was really hard to get any work done around here when everytime I looked at Clark he would smile an enormous smile that was impossible to resist. So I got all my work done, but also made plenty of time to play, snuggle, look at, make silly faces, walk, talk, sing, and laugh with Clark. I LOVE this age and I'm grateful for a little time alone to enjoy 'just' Clark.

What is that I hear mommy? Peace and quiet??


Love that smiling face!

I took about 50 of these! Can't get enough!


He even played some tunes for us.
We were glad to see Josh and Caroline on Sunday. Caroline was especially excited to see Clark. No kidding, she ran out of the car...held Clark's face in her hands kissed him 10 times and said 'I missed you so much little buddy! You my prince! So glad to see you Clark!' He seemed glad to see her too!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

i cant get over how cute his smile is!!! glad you got some one on one time with that sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute!