Well, at Clark’s 12 month check-up he weighed in at 25lbs 11oz. I feel that he is 26lbs now, or at least that is what my back is telling me. Clark is not walking yet, but he is cruising around everywhere. One of his favorite activities is to rearrange all our furniture. Yesterday, for instance, our barstools were in the breakfast room, our breakfast room chairs were in the dining room, our ottoman was in the foyer. He is also obsessed with the vacuum cleaner and will go into the laundry room and pull it out in a heartbeat. It breaks his heart when I put it away. He is busy and a climber. Caroline and I were picking out an outfit for her to wear yesterday, he was in the loft playing and Caroline starting screaming….he was on top of the table in her bedroom. He is a mess, but we LOVE, love, love our little cuddle bug cutie!
He LOVES my old rocking chair, too.
1 comment:
He is the cutest little boy! Love his eyes and hair!!
Post a Comment