Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Anniversary Trip

First of all, we owe a very special thank you to my mother-in-law and father-in-law for keeping Caroline and Clark.  Secondly, thank you to Josh for planning this amazingly relaxing vacation.  We loved Cap Cana.

Here are a few pics I took with my 5mpix point and shoot (that is how beautiful this place is…):

DSC03679DSC03677DSC03678DSC03693DSC03705DSC03712DSC03732DSC03735DSC03733DSC03736DSC03738DSC03740DSC03741DSC03742DSC03745DSC03747DSC03749This is where we went kayaking, just on the other side of our suite.DSC03751DSC03755DSC03756This is also where we did some bike riding on the beach.

DSC03765DSC03769DSC03791DSC03793DSC03799DSC03804DSC03818

The view from our room

DSC03821DSC03838Around the resort…DSC03839DSC03840DSC03843DSC03847

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful place and I was thrilled to keep the children!

newmanfamily said...

Gorgeous!! I am in the process of planning our 10 year anniversary trip as well - we will just take it 2 months late.
Lori

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

ummm....jealous!! :) gorgeous place, photos, and people! looks like a magazine!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Beautiful!! Just a little jealous... but glad you had a great trip! Maybe we can do it at the 20 year mark! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Heather

Cortney said...

Where in the world is Cap Cana? Those pictures are gorgeous! I'm sure you guys had a great time!!