Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Bernie

Okay, so she may not be dancing, but we feel like Weekend at Bernie’s.  Lately, Caroline has been wanting to ride in Clark’ new Cozy Coupe and the hum of the wheels against the pavement puts her right to sleep.  She kept bobbing her head and beeping the horn.  Maybe this girl still needs to nap?  What do you think?  On a side note, our 15 month old neighbor has taught her The Bernie Dance and it is hilarious.  I must post video soon.

_DSC0299_DSC0301

Clark trying to wake her up to reclaim his ‘coupe.

_DSC0303_DSC0309_DSC0316

Hummm, what can I do to wake her up?

_DSC0323

Josh finally woke her up and Clark had the coupe all to himself.  Love how pleased he looks:)

_DSC0325

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! He is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!Mimi

The Alexanders said...

Oh my gosh! So funny. At least you know how to get her to sleep now.

McKinney Madness said...

Love, love, love it! Do you think if I bring ST over and ride her around in Clark's coupe that she'll go to sleep, too?!