Saturday, March 2, 2013

Questions

My days are filled with answering questions.  These two are quite inquisitive.  While riding in the car the other day Clark asked:
-Mama, how do boats go?  -How do planes go? –How do helicopters go? –How do diggers go? –How do trains go?
This was rapid fire questioning and I tried to fumble around with answers like engines and rudders, but assured him daddy could answers those questions better. Have I mentioned how much I love this little boy?  Seriously!  Here are a few pics taken before his big haircut.

_DSC0063

_DSC0064_DSC0076_DSC0078_DSC0104

Talk about questions!  This girl is full of them.  Last week she came home from school and asked me ‘who is Justin BEAVER?’  I about cracked up.  Some girl at school had a tattoo of him on her arm and Caroline was curious.  As my friend Julie put it, she needs a pop culture lesson or two.  We have been listening to Christian radio, VBS, and kid CDs for too long.  She’s clueless!  Here are a few pics of her and Josh on their way to Bud’s Best Cookies for a class field trip.  Can you tell she was sooo excited?!

_DSC0106_DSC0112

A few pics from Caroline’s Valentine’s Day party at school!  A day later, the dress found its way into the wash and turned a bunch of Clark’s clothes PINK and ruined this dress.  Caroline of course reminded me that God and people are more important than clothes.  So true.  I just hate throwing away clothes.  The dress’s last hooray, Caroline eating heart shaped watermelon and posing with her BFF Sawyer. 

_DSC0222_DSC0227

Took these pictures after a Friday afternoon tea party.  Caroline begged to wait until Bella got out of school, so she could join us.  These two are inseparable!  They are less like neighbors and more like sisters.

_DSC0262_DSC0268 
Oh yeah and sometimes they can have major attitude!

_DSC0295Last week the Hales came for a visit and spoiled my kiddos rotten!_DSC0322_DSC0286_DSC0329_DSC0339_DSC0342

Caroline got to feed the elephant some apples.  They both got to feed the giraffe. 

_DSC0349_DSC0353_DSC0366_DSC0371_DSC0373_DSC0380_DSC0381_DSC0387_DSC0409_DSC0433_DSC0438-2_DSC0448

After the train ride Papa John asked the conductor what kind of engine the zoo train has.  I wonder where Clark gets all those questions??!  I will be forwarding all the transportation questions to Papa John from now on.

_DSC0478

Papa John was so kind to read Caroline book #5 of the Caroline American Girl doll novels.  We are currently on the last one and she is loving the historical fiction and Caroline.

_DSC0492_DSC0493

While Papa John was reading with Caroline, Mimi was busy playing football with Clark.

_DSC0509_DSC0510_DSC0514_DSC0520

As requested, here are some pics Mimi and Papa John.

No comments: