We are very thankful for 11 wonderful months with our precious little Caroline. We are also thankful that we were able to make it to see every grandmother and great-grandmother this Thanksgiving (which is quite a feat considering where they all live)! Thanks to my Aunt Gail and Aunt Lillian, Caroline was able to actually eat some egg free traditional Thanksgiving foods sweet potato casserole, fried turkey (actually thanks Uncle Mike), sourdough bread (it's tradition in our family), mashed potato casserole, green beans, and cranberry sauce. She loved it all!

Caroline is thankful for her cousin Ethan!
Caroline is thankful for her cousin Ethan!
cousins Ethan, Aidan, Carson, and Caroline
Great-Grandmother Edith Evans Toline who Caroline Evans and I are named after!

1 comment:
Did you get to eat some sticky buns, too?! I'm so glad you guys were able to visit everyone and that little C got too eat some egg-free foods for T'giving. I can't believe she's about to be 1!!
Post a Comment