She is the most adorable little gal ever! You are so talented!!! I still have to order pictures! I am so sorry! Now that the holidays are over I can be focused!
I found your blog from Rachel Plucker's (sorority sister of mine). I love how you've arranged your photos in this very cool slideshow effect. I tried to do it myself and had no luck. Would you mind taking the time to instruct a friend of a friend? Thanks! Tracie
3 comments:
She is the most adorable little gal ever! You are so talented!!! I still have to order pictures! I am so sorry! Now that the holidays are over I can be focused!
What a beautiful little one year old!
I found your blog from Rachel Plucker's (sorority sister of mine). I love how you've arranged your photos in this very cool slideshow effect. I tried to do it myself and had no luck. Would you mind taking the time to instruct a friend of a friend? Thanks! Tracie
Post a Comment