Caroline went to her very first Christmas party on Friday and her second today (Monday). She just loves a good party!

Tanner & Caroline at the Christmas Party
"Tanner, you've got a little something on your chin. I'll get it for you!"
Tanner & Caroline at the Christmas Party
"Tanner, you've got a little something on your chin. I'll get it for you!"
Bree, I'm truly sorry for the fingerprints!
Caroline just loved standing on Bree's floor vents (we have ceiling vents). She loved it when her dress would fly up and her hair...a little Marilyn Monroe.
"So who else did they say was coming to this party? I need more cookies!"

2 comments:
I love the action shots and the hilarious comments. Good to see you guys Sunday!
Oh I always take my camera and never remember to take pics. I am glad you do. As always love seeing our kids together!
Post a Comment