I am a little behind on blogging since we were out of town for awhile, but this post is too good to NOT post. My dear sweet friend Cortney came over the other day to give Caroline a birthday present (and me a sweet Christmas present). Cort was there the day I first thought I might be pregnant, there for me the ENTIRE (not so wonderful pregnancy), and even came to the hospital to hold C the day she was born. Of course, as you can tell from the pictures, Caroline LOVES Cort and couldn't take her eyes off of her. She and her husband have started their own business called 'Framed' where they make and sell handmade custom frames. They made one for Caroline and I must say...I stole it! It is so beautiful and looks wonderful in my foyer! They are sooo talented and it is so well made!

1 comment:
Alicia, you are too sweet and I'm so glad you liked the frame. Trey and I adore Caroline and I hope you'll let us babysit next time you have a photography session! : )We love you guys!!
Post a Comment