March 2010
You can tell we go out on the town a lot right??? The most amusing part is that when we made the cover of About Town, we rarely went out on the town either and that was pre-Caroline! Don't worry you will not be seeing us in the magazine this time around, our event was not being featured (what relief). It's amazing the amount of grief we received from friends back in '06. We couldn't wait for the next months magazine to come and take our place, that magazine is everywhere here in B'ham!
Saturday night we attended the Heart Ball (which raises money for heart disease research at UAB) for Josh's work. It was great seeing some good friends, enjoying yummy food and helping a great cause. It would have been even more fun to get all dressed up if I weren't 8 months pregnant! Finding a floor length formal at a reasonable price, that was also comfortable, proved to be a daunting task.
Caroline had a great time with her babysitter and asked for her Sunday morning when she woke up, ha! She starting holding her babysitters hand the second she arrived and kept doing her happy feet dance. She was beyond thrilled to having an evening away from us! When we asked her to give us hugs...she hugged Elizabeth and said 'bye Daddy-O, bye Mommy.' It's nice to know we are loved:)

2 comments:
You look so pretty Alicia! I want to see a full body shot, I bet your belly is so cute! I hope that you are feeling great!
You guys look great! And I don't know how you did it, but the dress is gorgeous and you looked beautiful! Glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment