We are seven weeks away from baby brothers arrival. We are getting ready and my in-laws are coming next weekend to bring us a baby bed from my very gracious sister-in-law. Caroline still doesn't want to have anything to do with her big girl bed. So, we don't want to force her into one. On a different note, this little girl keeps me laughing. She is constantly using her imagination and trying to make Josh and I laugh. The things this girl comes up with are hilarious! She is soooo sweet, too! She loves to give hugs, kisses, and making people happy. She is so concerned with happiness lately. She shined Josh's shoes for him the other day and kept saying 'Oh I make Daddy-O, so happy!' The second he got home she rushed to show him and was soooo excited to see his reaction. She likes to give us magazines to read (me: Parent, Josh: Golf) and then she says 'Oh mommy happy.' So sweet!

When I got my camera out, she ran over to the steps and said 'picture mommy.' Is this girl well trained or what?
C holding...Snow White and Belle our constant companions

When I got my camera out, she ran over to the steps and said 'picture mommy.' Is this girl well trained or what?
C holding...Snow White and Belle our constant companions

Aunt Heather gave Caroline this sticker book for her birthday and it could easily occupy her for an hour. She loves redecorating all the rooms and dressing the dolls!

This picture is sooo blury, but it just makes me smile!

3 comments:
she is such a sweet girl. i was amazed that she went all the way across the gym to get nathan's sippy cup, just to make him happy.
She is so cute. I miss seeing you all...Caroline seems like a blast!
She is just precious!! I loved how mezmorized she was with claire and me feeding her. she will be a great big sister!! I could just eat her up!!!
Post a Comment