Monday, March 22, 2010

Diaper Shower

On Friday my friend Stacey hosted a diaper shower for baby brother, Clark. It was great to get together with friends and their kiddos to celebrate our upcoming new addition to our family.

Caroline, enjoying her cupcake!


Stacey made the adorable diaper cake.


Hayley, Caroline, and Chloe

I had two wonderful helpers to open Clark's gifts...Caroline and Hayley. They had so much fun with the tissue paper.
Now Clark is set in the diaper/wipe department for awhile, thanks to some sweet friends.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

newmanfamily said...

So Clark? I have been waiting for a big announcement. What is Clark's full name? I have him a little something but I seriously have 4 baby gifts laying on our extra bed waiting to be mailed. Some kids are 3 months old now! So behind!

me said...

How fun! Love the diaper cake too! I did one of those a few months back! So fun! Hope you're well stocked now;) How much longer?

Cortney said...

I just bought that very same shirt you're wearing this past weekend! Great minds think alike, huh? : ) I'm so glad you got some diaperoos for baby Clark. Now if you Caroline could just learn to help change diapers you'd be all set! : )

Courtney said...

So fun, we have a little diaper shower this week! I liked seeing your baby bump :) Miss you all, our little boys will be here before we know it.