Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Dawson Easter Egg Hunt

In between photo shoots on Saturday, I met Josh and Caroline at Dawson Baptist's Easter Egg Hunt. With an egg hunt, puppet shows, face painting, train rides, bouncy houses, horses to ride, cookies to decorate, chick-fil-a, fiddlers, and Easter crafts...there was plenty to keep little Caroline-y-lou busy. We also got to meet up with a few sweet friends from our church.

She found two eggs...she was so proud!


Riding the horse...highlight of her day!


Decorating her cookie, so serious!


Caroline had so much fun, I don't know how we got her to leave willingly. She is still talking about riding that horse!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am jealous you being close to Chick-fil-a! I highly reccommend their new yogurt cups, although a bit expensive...I say hey I'm pregnant! There was a car parked next to us today that looked like yours and Jonathan asked if it was Caroline's...I told him sadly not.

Shannon said...

So fun! I bet Caroline loved it :)