Well, the contractions have already started, so my doctor said to take it 'easy.' If you call chasing around a 2 year old all day who refuses to nap most days 'easy' then that is exactly what I'm doing.

We run up and down the stairs atleast 20 times a day. This time she decided she wanted to bump down, not fun on hardwood (but of course funny):)

We run up and down the stairs atleast 20 times a day. This time she decided she wanted to bump down, not fun on hardwood (but of course funny):)

This little chick is glad that it is spring.

We had gone to the zoo with friends, the playground, eaten lunch, and still not napped, so went to the grocery store and then we played soccer in the yard until Daddy-O got home. We each defend one side of the fence and run to make a 'goal.' She kept saying 'look baby brother, I'm about to score!' She thinks this is so much fun, it's a work-out for sure!


3 comments:
I can't believe it's getting close!! I want to get together before baby Clark arrives. I'll email you soon about a date. I love C's outfit!
Can she be any more adorable?!?!?
She is such a pretty little girl.
oh wow, i didnt really realize your contractions have really truly started. i know you must be worn out, especially when caroline doesnt take a nap. i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to watch caroline one day before baby clark comes if you need to get some last minute things done or to just get a good afternoon of rest. nathan usually sleeps from 1-330 or 4 so if your around this side of town and want to drop her off i would love to watch her. and if its a morning they can play together, i can even come out there. please think about it and let me know. it was great to see yall today at dawson
Post a Comment