As a baby Caroline was a great vegetable eater, but as time has past so has her fondness for veggies. She will eat fruit all day long, but refuses to eat the veggies on her plate 9 times out of 10. Until we discovered Fresh Market's Vegetable Sticks. We call them 'rainbow chips' it has sweet potoatoes, green peas, squash, beets, and taro...great veggies. They are not cheap, but Josh reassured me that it well worth it to have her eating something so healthy. Today she complained, because she didn't have enough 'green' rainbow chips in her bowl...no problem...I gladly gave her some more green beans. Let's see now long this lasts.




2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm going there and buying those! I don't care if it costs a million dollars! I have the same problem with Colt... he will eat any kind of fruit but NO vegetables ever. I have been giving him that V8 Fusion because I figured it was better than nothing... but it has a lot of sugar in it.
What a great idea!!! I'll have to remember that for later on down the road. Looks like you've made a believer out of Martina too... : )
Post a Comment