After a long first day back to school at BWF, Aunt CeCe came to visit us. Clark couldn't take his eyes off Christy. He won her over, big time, too with his little smiling face! When Caroline woke up from her nap, she was so glad to see Christy (or Lisa as she kept referring to her...she's so into Corduroy). Christy showed Caroline pictures that she still has in her phone from the day Caroline was born. Christy was the first non-family visitor that came to the hospital. Christy prayed over, talked to, and sang to Caroline inutero. She really did know her voice. I have a picture of Caroline trying to talk to Christy...she was only a couple of hours old! As much as I miss having her as a colleague, I don't miss the first day of school! We love you Aunt CeCe!!



1 comment:
How cute is that?! I'm so glad you guys were able to get together and have a great time. Next time: the 3 of us must hang out! : )
Post a Comment