Caroline is offically enrolled in her first ballet class. It doesn't start until September, but she asks me several times daily when she can go. As we were walking up to register, she asked me if she would be meeting her prince. This girl has some imagination! Next we ventured over to Applause to purchase her first ballet slippers. She tried on several tutus and gave them a spin before deciding on this pink one and one blue one. She slept in her blue one the other day for naptime. What are we going to do with this girl?




4 comments:
I love that she is taking Ballet! So cute in her tutu :)
I'd love to know where you signed her up...Laurel would love it too! Though I'm leaning toward next fall...
She's such a pretty ballerina
Where did you get that precious tutu? Lily starts in Sept. as well!
Post a Comment