Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy 4 months little buddy!

If Clark grows up thinking his name is 'little buddy' it is because we all call him that atleast 20 times a day. He is four months old today! His official 4-month check-up is this Friday, so I'll have stats at the end of this week (for my dad who loves stats). He is definitely growing, his little thighs are chucking up and actually filling out his bubbles. The other morning Caroline noticed and said 'oh no Clark is getting too big.' Lately he is doing lots of raspberries, growling, and tries to talk to us. He can be very vocal. I took him with me to the gym the other day, he was happy but loud. I had several startled guys look over in our direction in the weight room. I guess they thought I was growling for a second. He has started waking up in the middle of the night to eat. We've tried rice cereal, but it made him fussy and didn't help him sleep...so we will try when he gets older. Caroline is still very much in love with her 'little buddy.' Yet, if we try to call him Clark-ster or Clark-y...she quickly corrects us that it is just CLARK. Well just Clark, we just love your smiling face and easy going nature. It is a pleasure to watch you grow.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

i love the last picture. it looks like he's "just chillin"

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little buddy!!