Thursday, October 15, 2009

21 months

This is Caroline's last week of being 21 months old. So I thought I better post some pictures for my mom and not in collage form (she doesn't prefer that). Anyway, Caroline is loving Kindermusik is constantly wanting to sing and or listen to the songs. Now I know every song by heart and could probably be a kindermusik maestro myself. She is understanding so much more too, I can actually reason with her now. For example when she says more, if I say when you finish what you have, she actually understands that! I feel like we have made some real progress this month (I better watch what I say or there's no telling what this evening will bring). Caroline is still the life of the party, loves people, loves to laugh, and loves animals. She is obsessed with all our neighbors dogs and even talks about them throughout the day. For example, when she eats her cereal in the morning, she holds out her spoon and says 'bite Max or bite Polo' and then laughs hysterically. I can already imagine the kind of phone calls I'm going to be getting from teachers at school in the future, if she keeps it up, she will be the class clown. She tells everyone in the neighborhood night-night every evening. All the little girls in the neighborhood always run over to her and give her big hugs like she is a celebrity or something (she loves it). We feel so blessed to be in such a friendly neighborhood where there are so many people who take such an interest in Caroline's life. She's so much fun and we love her so much, we just can't believe she'll be 2 in a couple of months.

vintage look


Her hair is getting crazy long. My stylist says she can do a cute little bob, but it will cut off all her curls. I'm torn, she's never had a haircut.


So sweet.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Hey Girl! I waited till Ashlyn was 2 before i ever cut her hair... Hers like Caroline's grew out prefectly!!! With the layers and curls! But you will love the bob! They just look so cute with it!
Congrats again! We are so excited for yall!

The Penter Family said...

These are CUTE pictures... but you forgot to take one of her "thinking face" Ha!

Ashley Matteo said...

good pics. its amazing how the vintage makes all the colors so different. i like that setting, especially in that formal looking dress. the dress by the way is super cute.

Abbie said...

She is just so beautiful Alicia! I feel the same way about Lily's hair. It's getting kind of long but I know if I get it cut her curls will be gone. Can't wait to see you next weekend!

brooke said...

How beautiful! It totally stinks that we havn't seen you guys in so long!! We really need to try and catch up sometime. I think a bob would look precious!

Jessa Mullen said...

Keep The Curls !!!!! Just my thoughts.. Her hair is beautiful !!!