Sunday, October 11, 2009

Caroline's Big News!

She's going to be a big sister in April! Let's hope she treats the new baby better than her dolls:)
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! Two is lots of fun-and while a lot of work in the beginning, it's nice that they'll be close in age!

Wendy said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you and Josh. Caroline is going to be a great "big sister"!

Kelley Brown said...

Congrats!!!!! Caroline will be a great big sister. SO excited for ya'll!!

The Penter Family said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited Alicia!!!! We need to get together soon so you can fill me in on all the details!

Emily said...

Great news!!! I'm going to start praying that you don't have horrible morning sickness again!!!!! Caroline looks excited!!! Congrats!!! Emily

Joni said...

Congrats Alicia!!

newmanfamily said...

Congratulations! I had heard that from my mom earlier in the week and had been meaning to e-mail you! So happy for you guys!!
Love you!
Lori

brooke said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting! I wish your family the best!

me said...

Again! Congrats! I was so glad to be able to catch up with you yesterday! We should plan a Highlands offspring Christmas playdate/shindig;)

The Cosby's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are one of two blog friends to announce #2 this weekend on the blog. Shaun and I are getting way behind =) Best Wishes!

Jamie Grizzle said...

Congratulations! I am soooo excited for Caroline...and you and Josh too! ;-)

McKinney Madness said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet Baby Hale in April, and I'm sure C will make a great big sister!

Abbie said...

Yeah Alicia! Congratulations!