Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

We LOVE our neighborhood! Halloween is especially festive and fun around here. It was great seeing all the kiddos in their costumes in passing while we were trick-or-treating with Caroline. Happy Halloween from our little ballerina...


Back in the wagon with Greyson






Our neighbor dressed her dog, Ruby as a ballerina, too. Caroline thought this was hilarious! She even posed for some pictures with her.
We finished trick-or-treating just in time to head over to our neighbor's house to catch the Tennessee v. South Carolina game. We also love having neighbors that are TN fans, too. Go Vols!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Penter Family said...

She looks like she had so much fun! I love Halloween. I can't wait until next year when Colton will be a little more into it...

Julie said...

Looks like Caroline had a great Halloween week! I love her costume!

Jessa Mullen said...

Looks like ya'll had a great Halloween.. TN had a great game last night.. Did ya'll like the black jerseys??

Anonymous said...

The pretty ballerina!!