Thursday, October 29, 2009

A visit from Cort and CeCe

Aunt Cort and Aunt CeCe came to visit us after school today. I really miss these girls so much. It was great to catch up with them. They were my room neighbors, lunch buddies, prayer partners, and all around best friends while at Brookwood Forest. They are so sweet to Caroline were the first non-family members to come to the hospital after she was born to hold her. They are both incredible women and I'm blessed to have them both apart of mine and Caroline's life. You can just imagine how they were spoiling Caroline...

Christy/Caroline self-portrait...why won't she even smile like that when I take her picture?


Loving being spoiled rotten by Cortney...


Showing CeCe how to work the puzzle...


Josh came home and crashed our party, but was able to get a picture of us. Cort wanted a picture of the three of us, but Caroline (mouth full of Bud's Best cookies) wanted in the picture, too. Of course, we obliged. Keep scrolling for more pics from the visit.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

I had a BLAST yesterday and really miss my time having you right next door. We must do this more often, as Caroline is now officially food for my soul! I love you guys!