Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Party

Thanks for all the kind comments about our upcoming new addition. My due date is actually my brother's birthday, April 22. We'll see when he or she makes their debut. Oh and I have been feeling considerably better than when I was pregnant with Caroline. I've only been physically ill a handful of times, which is a huge blessing and praise. Back to the Halloween party...Caroline was a TN cheerleader. After our big win against Georgia last week, I thought why not? Her 'real' Halloween costume will be revealed on Halloween or shortly before then. They had all sorts of games, snacks, and candy so Caroline was one happy camper. Plus she got to see some of her sweet friends...

Caroline and Hayley-bug

Princess Zoe and Caroline doing the cheerleader pose:)


Wait, I'll get some candy, too...right?

Luckily, she got fruit snacks, not too unhealthy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: