Our little superman is a super-baby. He is laid back, just loves to smile and watch the world around him. He goes 3 hours between feedings during the day, stays awake, then wants to nap. He is a great napper, thank goodness! He goes 5-6-7 hour stretches at night pretty regularly. He still likes to be swaddled at night, but prefers to nap on his tummy (or carseat). When he has a crying jag, he usually quickly calms down once put in the sling. He enjoys being held, which I love (most of the time)! We just love this little guy and can't wait to see what God has in store for him.
His favorite song right now is a verse from Deuteronomy 31:6:
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, the Lord goes with you each and everyday.
He will never forsake you, don't be afraid.
If you don't know the song that goes with this verse, Caroline will sing it for you:)
Caroline and I sing this to him often. He just smiles and turns his head from side to side like Stevie Wonder, it is too cute! I pray that he never forgets this truth. I have to often remind myself, too.
His favorite song right now is a verse from Deuteronomy 31:6:
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, the Lord goes with you each and everyday.
He will never forsake you, don't be afraid.
If you don't know the song that goes with this verse, Caroline will sing it for you:)
Caroline and I sing this to him often. He just smiles and turns his head from side to side like Stevie Wonder, it is too cute! I pray that he never forgets this truth. I have to often remind myself, too.


4 comments:
wow i cant believe he is already 7 weeks and how much he has already changed. im so glad he is such a good baby so far
Your little boy is too cute. The pictures you take of your little clan are to die for, and I love checking in on you guys to see what you've been up to. Can't wait till Monday!
He is such a cutie and I love, love his hair!!!
your children are so cute! also i love the elizabeth mitchell songs on your playlist - who's my pretty baby is one of our favs!
Post a Comment