Friday, June 11, 2010

Princess Lunch

Watch out Cheesecake Factory, many little princesses on the loose. Caroline has been talking about this princess lunch for days! You can just see the excitement in her face! I would have taken a picture of the whole group, but we had to get going so brother didn't get hungry.

Giving Prince Charming a kiss. She's is probably saying something like 'you a prince, brother.'


As soon as her friend Hayley came in they started dancing. The poor woman in a walker behind them didn't have a chance of getting through with these two twirling princesses. Two peas in a pod.


Princess Caroline wanted to wear her purple crocs, but finally decided on the ballerina slippers.


She kept asking when her prince was coming to dance with her (meaning daddy).
We love our little princess.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

She sure loves Daddy-O doesn't she?! I love it!! What a cute idea for a princess lunch!

me said...

Love her hair! It's getting so long:)

Jamie Grizzle said...

Oh how fun! I would have loved that as a little girl. She is a pretty princess!

Anonymous said...

She is a princess!!!!!

katie said...

I LOVE me some Caroline! And, I'm pretty sure she loves me, too.