Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Girl Time

My mom is worried that Caroline has too many boyfriends. So this post is for you JuJu! This is Caroline's friend, Hayley. Caroline was looking at her blog from last year and saw a picture of her and Hayley eating popsicles and she said 'I want to do that with Hayley, again mommy!' So we did! Here's a link to the picture from last year! These girls love their baby dolls, princesses, playing chase, and soccer. I think they are pretty well rounded. You can definitely tell when you have another little girl over to play because the squealing, giggling and volume go off the charts. Somehow Clark slept through almost entire playdate. He has already learned the male art of ignoring female voices:)

Hayley wanted her picture taken, but Caroline didn't. As soon as I started clicking, Caroline came running!

Hayley just laughing at Caroline who was so serious about eating that creamsicle!


She has learned that it will melt quickly if you don't enjoy it FAST!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: