Tuesday, June 15, 2010

La vie quotidienne

Daily life...my sister and I were chatting the other day about our kiddos. She reminded me that while these days of having very small children may seem tough enjoy it...because you can have those lazy mornings at home, you can enjoy their sweet smiling faces all day, you can stare into their beautiful eyes, giggle with them, and observe all their firsts. Soon enough they will be in school, sports, and various after-school activities and the time you have with them is significantly truncated. Thank you, Amanda for reminding me of these fleeting moments that I really do love so very much, even when some days seem long.

Caroline loves to sit in this one spot on the sofa. This is where we read books, watch movies, wait for friends to arrive for playdates and chat.


Brother currently loves to just look around and watch us on his boppy, in the swing, or just stretched out on the floor.


We do know how to make the boy smile and his smile is just infectious!

Philippians 1:3-4
"I thank God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy."

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary Chollet said...

That is the sweetest laugh/smile I have ever seen!!!

The Penter Family said...

Very good reminder. I've been thinking about it a lot today since we discussed it this morning....

McKinney Madness said...

Every time I see new pics your kids seem to get cuter and cuter. How is that?! Can't wait to see you on Monday!