Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Clark and his ladies at 6 weeks

This little guy is a charmer. He loves to smile and cut his eyes. Caroline and I can't get enough. He has even won daddy-o over, big time! Last night I took him to Girl's Night Out (hoping he would sleep the entire time), he slept for awhile, but when he woke up he was furious. Needless to say I left early. When we got home Josh said to him 'oh are you mad that mom took you to hang out with a bunch of ladies, I'm sorry...he stopped crying and smiled so big!' What a stinker!!


First picture with just Clark since the hospital.


Caroline of course wanted to have her picture made with Clark, too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cortney said...

You look- absolutely- 100% gorgeous in those pictures. C and C are so lucky to have such a beautiful mom (inside and out)!