Sunday, June 20, 2010

A nap-free Father's Day

Josh is a wonderful father, really! As an early Father's Day present Clark slept the whole night through last night, yay! If only we could start going to bed at 8:00, then I guess we could get in about 10 hours of sleep. His feeding schedule was off so we decided he would probably just sleep through church service and we could definitely take him. I stayed back getting him ready while Josh and Caroline went ahead to church a little early. Clark was sound asleep as soon as I put him in the car. Then came church service...ha, ha, he had different plans; as soon as we stopped singing he was wide awake and then got fussy. Josh ran out with him. Josh walked around with him, but Clark looked tired so I thought I should just take him home and let him sleep in his bed. Clark took about three 20 minute cat naps all day. Caroline did not sleep a wink. I guess they just wanted to spend more time with their daddy in honor of Father's Day! I can't say that I blame them! Should be a very long and cranky Monday!! Thank you for being such a great dad, Josh. We all love you so much:)

Josh and his babies, sorry I cut off your head Clark. I have no idea of what Caroline is trying to do in the picture. None of my subjects were being very cooperative today!


Blondie and Josh

Now some pictures to remind us of how sweet they can be:


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley Matteo said...

super cute pics. i guess with no naps gave more time for pics. josh is a good daddy for sure. let me know if yall want to get toghether sometime this week