Wednesday, June 23, 2010

McWane with friends

Monday we met Cort, Martina and Colton at the McWane. We had not been there in awhile and I had forgotten how entertaining it can be for two kiddos. Cortney, Martina and I were able to chat while the kids played (almost fit free). It was also nice to have an extra set of hands when keeping up with a two year old and pushing a stroller, thanks Cort:) We can't wait to go back again soon!

Caroline and Mr. Potato Head. She and Colton played with the potato heads for the longest time.


Colton, Cort, Caroline and Martina
(lovely picture, but the only one I got of the four of them)


Having too much fun!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

I LOVE the picture of them holding hands! We had so much fun. I can't wait to go back there with y'all again! Next time we need to call ahead and ask them to remove the stool from the third floor so there are no fights over it! Ha!