We were so glad that Colton and Martina came to play today. It is always great to see and catch up with them. Colton is just so adorable. I have a crush on his eyelashes!!
I posted this picture too! I had too because it is so cute! Thanks again for having us over. We both had a great time. Maybe next time I can wake up early enough to get a shower and look a little bit less like a DOG before we come over! Ha! So glad we got to meet little Clark finally... He is precious.
1 comment:
I posted this picture too! I had too because it is so cute! Thanks again for having us over. We both had a great time. Maybe next time I can wake up early enough to get a shower and look a little bit less like a DOG before we come over! Ha! So glad we got to meet little Clark finally... He is precious.
Post a Comment