Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Clark, week 5

Love his wild, wild hair and sweet, sweet smiles.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lindy said...

He looks so much like Caroline! He is precious! I know you are so proud of them both!! : )

Jamie Grizzle said...

He DOES look like Caroline. You have a pair of cuties of now!

me said...

I was thinking the same thing...That smile is all Caroline! Precious!

brooke said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how much he's changing so quickly. I agree with the other two...he does look just like Caroline :)

Ashley Matteo said...

i never saw it before, but now that he is smiling he does have caroline's smile. so cute! i hope yall's trip to tennessee went well and that the car ride wasn't too bad.

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie--just like his big sister. He has her smile and eyes for certain! ADORABLE!!!!!!!

McKinney Madness said...

Oh my word!! It's crazy to me how much he's grown!! He looks so much like Caroline now in the eyes!! I've got to come see you guys soon!! Love, love, love to C and C!!