Caroline is proudly sporting the 'big sis' pj's that Mimi brought her. Mimi said 'look Caroline these pj's say big sis.' Caroline corrected her by saying 'no I'm a big SISTER.' These pics were from yesterday, Clark's first morning home. Caroline had to come and see him first thing, help him hold his pacifier in, and snuggle with him a bit. She is still crazy about him, but the newness is starting to wear off a bit.

Helping Clark hold in his pacifier...poor Clark!

Helping Clark hold in his pacifier...poor Clark!



5 comments:
How cute! You just have such a beautiful family. Seriously, who can beat the Hales?
Love that she loves being a big sis! I hope to see you guys before Clark is all grown up! He is so precious!
That last picture is so sweet!
What an adorable pic of both of them at the bottom! I was so sad I didn't get to see Caroline today, but I must admit... I ATE UP every minute I got to hold sweet Clark. He melted my heart and I cannot WAIT until I get to see you guys again!!
Congratulations, Alicia! Clark is beautiful! I am so happy for you, Josh and Caroline!
Post a Comment