
Josh's company has a brand new paternity leave policy and we are taking advantage of part of it this week. What a blessing it is to have him home during this transition time for our family. I'm really going to miss him on Monday, but my mom will be here:) I took a nap, Caroline took a nap, Josh and Clark took naps too. We are one well rested family now.

more sleeping...



1 comment:
WOW, one week already. i am so glad he is doing well and that yall ALL got some rest today. I am loving all the pictures and i am impressed and encouraged to see that you are doing a good job taking pics of the "second baby" who seems to short changed a lot. keep up the good work. glad you have help for a little while. when all your family leaves let me know and we can come relieve you for a bit.
Post a Comment