Caroline is not really into trying new hairstyles, but her friend Hayley wore her hair in 'pink tails' the other day so Caroline decided she would do the same. I love how they curl just a little:) We've tried to explain to her that they are called 'pig' tails, but she insists 'pink.'

Mommy's little helper

Mommy's little helper

Hummmm...what else needs to be done around here?

Josh made me get a quick picture of this...one of his proudest moments: Caroline taking the swiffer from him and swiffering under the couch. She really got on all fours at one point to get all the dust bunnies:) She knows how to make her daddy-o proud:)


4 comments:
Seriously I called them Pink tails, I didnt' know I was wrong until I was really old :)
Could she be any cuter?? Love her pink tails
Love the pig tails :)
She looks really cute with her hair like that. I LOVE that on her!
Post a Comment