Clark Preston Hale made his debut yesterday morning at 8:02.
He is a whopping 8lbs and 11oz and 20 3/4 inches long.
We are all in love with our little man and are very thankful to God for his safe arrival. Caroline is loving to hold and kiss him. She is a very proud big sister. I'll post more pictures soon.
He is a whopping 8lbs and 11oz and 20 3/4 inches long.
We are all in love with our little man and are very thankful to God for his safe arrival. Caroline is loving to hold and kiss him. She is a very proud big sister. I'll post more pictures soon.

17 comments:
He is such a CUTE baby... and a BIG one too! You are so lucky. Congratulations!
What a big boy and SOO SOO cute!! Congratulations to Big Sister Caroline. She will be a big help!
He is beautiful. He has so much hair. Caroline looks darling!!!!
Clark is adorable! I love the picture of Big Sis Caroline holding him. Congratulations!
How cute! Love that blonde hair :) Congratulations...hope all is well with the fam. Can't wait to see more pictures!
He is so very cute! Congratulations!
yay, i was looking forward to seeing your big boy. he is precious and i am so glad yall are doing well. i know caroline will be a great big sister.
He is precious!!!! Claire is jealous of all of his hair :)
Congratulations!!! Love, Dana
SO precious!!!! Can't wait to meet him in person.
He is so precious and I see a little of Caroline in him :) Can't wait to see you!
How sweet! He looks just like Caroline:) Love all the hair!!! Look forward to meeting him!!
Oh I see a lot of Toline in that face!!! congrats!!
He is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to meet him in person!! What a head full of hair!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet him, I know Caroline is so excited!
Congratulations!!! I thought about all of you on Thursday! He is so cute. Can't wait to see him in person!
I love your new baby...he is beautiful...I love all the photos...
Kimberly Kennedy
Post a Comment