Lots of time feeding = lots of pictures and updates for the ol' blog.
I read Clark some Sandra Boynton today, it put a smile on his face! He really has smiled a couple times in the last three days. Is it gas or true happiness?
He is so beautiful! I didn't know if I should say beautiful or handsome for a boy, but he really really is so beautiful. That hair!! I am glad that yall are doing well. Love reading about Caroline with him.
3 comments:
Gosh!! He is beautiful Alicia!!! And he does look much older than a week!! He is definitely alert!! Can't wait to meet him!! :) Dana
wow, he is such a beautiful baby! that hair! We love some Sandra Boynton
He is so beautiful! I didn't know if I should say beautiful or handsome for a boy, but he really really is so beautiful. That hair!! I am glad that yall are doing well. Love reading about Caroline with him.
Post a Comment